– First, I want to thank
everyone here at 30 Rock who built this great stage
for us. Thank you so much.
This is beautiful. Unbelievable. The stage is 200 square feet, or as it’s known
in New York, a spacious four-bedroom
apartment. The riffraff room
is down there. That is normally where
the ice-skating rink is. Filling up
the ice-skating rink. And I’ll tell you,
we wouldn’t be here without Visa Checkout. They have been
so amazing. So, thank you
to Visa Checkout. [cheers and applause] – Ellen. Ellen! It’s me, Amy. – Yeah.
– Ellen. – Hi.
– You can’t– – I’m, uh…
– What are you doing? – I’m–I’m doing a sh–
– You can’t ice-skate in that. – No, I’m not ice-skating.
It’s, like, 100 degrees and we’re doing a show. – You said–you said to
meet you at Rockefeller Center. – Yeah, I said meet me here,
I’m doing a show. – I assumed we were ice-skating.
– No, we’re not– we’re not ice-skating, Amy.
I’m doing a show right now. – You–you look great. – Well, now… [cheers and applause] These are friends?
– These are all my friends, yes. – You fri–
– Yeah. – Okay, so we’re not
ice-skating? – We’re not ice-skating.
It’s hot, and no, no. – Hot?
– I said meet me here. I’m doing a show
and I would love you to come. – Okay, well now I feel like
maybe I look stupid. – Well, a little bit. – All right, well,
I guess I’ll see you around. – All right, bye, Amy. [cheers and applause] We are back
with Hillary Clinton, and we’re talking about tWitch
and how fantastic tWitch is during the–oh, no. [cheers and applause] Amy, no.
– Let’s go, girls. – Amy, no.
– What? No skating at all.
Not even roller–no. – No skating?
– Hillary Clinton is here. What are you doing?
– Wait, so we’re not skating at all?
– No, we’re not skating at all. It’s not just ice-skating.
– You just said no ice-skating. You should have been
more specific about that, Ellen. I think you know that. So we’re not skating,
no matter what? – We’re not skating–
no, no skating. – Okay, what about you, Hill?
You want to go skating? What about you?
– I’d love to. Do you have an extra pair?
– Yeah. Okay, Hill,
I’ll be back for you later. Bye, guys. [cheers and applause] – I love her.
She’s great. – She doesn’t listen.
She does not– – I also love the fact that
she’s going after gun violence. – Yeah, well, I mean,
that was what happened… – I really want to thank her
for doing that. in the theater watching
her movie, so good for her. – Yeah, yeah.