It’s time to kick off
Nick Jr’s top soccer highlights. May the best team win! First up, it’s the PAW Patrol. The pups are taking on
the Kitty Catastrophe crew. Game on! [whistle blowing] – Rubble!
– On it! Zuma! Goal! [whistle blowing] I’m gonna try Rubble’s rocket kick. Whoa! Oh, no. Bring it on, I’m ready! Is that liver sausage pizza? Come and get it. Oh, no! Sorry, everyone. That’s OK, Rocky.
The PAW Patrol never gives up! To the goal, let’s roll! – Yay!
– Yeah! Yay, woo-woo! Yeah, tie game! Ha-ha! Vamanos!
Dora racing to the goal. [music playing] Don’t worry, Boots.
We’ll get the ball this time. Boo! Hey, they did it again. Uh-oh, the monsters scored two goals. And they just need one goal to win. We have to catch up fast, team. But they keep scaring us.
What do we do, Dora? Remember Boots, we beat
the Samba Trees and the dinosaurs. If we work together,
they can’t scare us. Yeah! First, we gotta find out
which monster has the ball. The ball could be with any number.
Count with us. Start with nine. Nine. Ten. Eleven. Twelve. Thirteen. Fourteen! And if they say “boo”,
we say “we’re not scared!” We’re not scared! [whistle blowing] Come on, we’ve gotta find that ball! Which number monster
has the ball? Number… Number fourteen!
Yeah, that’s Blobby. Boo! Let’s all say, “we’re not scared!” We’re not scared! Go, Boots, go! Goal! Next up, learn about soccer
with Peppa and Papa Pig. – Hello, everyone!
– Hello! We’re playing tennis. Can we play too? But there aren’t enough rackets. Oh… Let’s play something else. Let’s play football. Yes, football! Girls against boys. [laughing] We each need a goalkeeper. – Me, me!
– Me, me! Pedro Pony and Rebecca Rabbit
will be the goalkeepers. We’ll start. [squealing] Goal! Richard Rabbit has scored a goal. The boys are winning. That’s not fair!
We weren’t ready. Hey, that’s cheating. You can’t hold the ball. Yes, I can.
I’m the goalkeeper. Go, Rebecca, go! Goal! Hooray! The goal is not allowed. Yes, it is! – No, it isn’t!!
– Yes, it is! Not a lot of noise. Daddy, the boys are cheating. No, the girls are cheating. It sounds like you need a referee. What’s a referee? It’s someone who makes sure
everyone plays fair. I’ll be the referee! – Me, me, me!
– Stop, stop. I’ll be the referee. The next team to get a goal,
will win the game. Hooray! Where’s the ball? [laughing] Quick, score a goal! Stop them! [laughing] Goal! Richard Rabbit has scored a goal. Hooray! The boys win. Oh… Football is a silly game. Just a moment.
The boys scored in their own goal. That means the girls win. – Really?
– Hooray! Football is a great game! [laughing] Now it’s Sunny and the gang,
sporting the best styles on the field. Sunny, Rox, Junior, Blair.
They’re a team beyond compare! Take that ball, style that hair.
Sunny, Rox, Junior, Blair! [groaning] This is harder than I thought. Just keep trying, Blair.
You’ll get it. Ankle locked… [moaning] I did it! Whoa! Please don’t kick it at me.
Please don’t kick it at me. Please don’t kick it at me.
Please don’t kick it at me. They’re kicking it to me, ah! That was a stylin’ goal. What a kick, perfect aim! Sunny’s squad has won the game! What was your favorite soccer highlight? [cheering]6 Goal! [howling] You can ask your parents to subscribe
to the Nick Jr. YouTube channel for new videos every day. And find more of your
favorite shows on TV on Nickelodeon and the Nick Jr. channel.